Report NEP-CTA-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chemla, Gilles & Hennessy, Christopher, 2011. "Privately versus Publicly Optimal Skin in the Game: Optimal Mechanism and Security Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 8403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Golosov & Vasiliki Skreta & Aleh Tsyvinski & Andrea Wilson, 2011. "Dynamic Strategic Information Transmission," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1802, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2011.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David, 2011. "Risk Allocation and the Costs and Benefits of Public-Private Partnerships," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1104, CEPREMAP.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Pierre M. Picard, 2011. "A Theory of BOT Concession Contracts," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Michal Kowalik, 2011. "Bank capital regulation and secondary markets for bank assets," Research Working Paper RWP 11-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Chen, Ning & Ghosh, Arpita & Lambert, Nicolas S., 2011. "Auctions for Social Lending: A Theoretical Analysis," Research Papers 2078, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Baake, Pio & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa, 2011. "Quality distortions in vertical relations," DICE Discussion Papers 18, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Daron Acemoglu & Matthew O. Jackson, 2011. "History, Expectations, and Leadership in the Evolution of Social Norms," NBER Working Papers 17066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gennaioli, Nicola, 2011. "Optimal Contracts with Enforcement Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.