Report NEP-CTA-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carboni, Giacomo & Ellison, Martin, 2009. "Inflation and output volatility under asymmetric incomplete information," Working Paper Series 1092, European Central Bank.
- Roozbeh Hosseini & Larry E. Jones & Ali Shourideh, 2009. "Risk sharing, inequality, and fertility," Working Papers 674, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2009. "Can information asymmetry cause agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 17567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Yuanchuan Lien, 2009. "An equilibrium analysis of the simultaneous ascending auction," IEW - Working Papers 428, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:17615 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles Palmer & Markus Ohndorf & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2009. "Life’s a breach! Ensuring ‘permanence’ in forest carbon sinks under incomplete contract enforcement," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/113, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Leeat Yariv, 2009. "An experimental study of jury deliberation," IEW - Working Papers 438, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mark Schelker, 2009. "Auditor Expertise: Evidence from the Public Sector," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Prizes and patents: using market signals to provide incentives for innovations," Working Papers 673, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andreas Madestam, 2009. "Informal Finance: A Theory of Moneylenders," Working Papers 2009.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.