Report NEP-CTA-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dino Gerardi & Lucas Maestri, 2009. "A Principal-Agent Model of Sequential Testing," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 115, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Alex Gershkov & Motty Perry, 2009. "Contracts for Providers of Medical Treatments," Discussion Paper Series dp516, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani & Axel Dreher, 2009. "Read my lips: the role of information transmission in multilateral reform design," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 4, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Tristani, Oreste, 2009. "Optimal monetary policy in a model of the credit channel," Working Paper Series 1043, European Central Bank.
- Marco Ottaviani & Peter Norman Sørensen, 2009. "Aggregation of Information and Beliefs: Asset Pricing Lessons from Prediction Markets," Discussion Papers 09-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Matthias Dahm & Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2009. "Lobbying of Firms by Voters," Working Papers 080926, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Ongena, Steven & Roscovan, Viorel, 2009. "Bank loan announcements and borrower stock returns: does bank origin matter?," Working Paper Series 1023, European Central Bank.