Report NEP-CTA-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bardsley, Peter & Burfurd, Ingrid, 2009. "Contract Design for Biodiversity Procurement," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48047, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Maik Heinemann, 2009. "Stability under Learning of Equilibria in Financial Markets with Supply Information," Working Paper Series in Economics 122, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00331180_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2009. "Predicting the performance of conservation tenders when information on bidders's costs is limited," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48171, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2009. "Profit Taxation and Finance Constraints," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Røhme, Thomas, 2009. "Disclosing information on knowledge," Working Papers 2003-8, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Oriana Bandiera & Luigi Guiso & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2009. "Matching Firms, Managers and Incentives," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/14, European University Institute.
- Charlotte Klempt & Kerstin Pull, 2009. "Generosity, Greed and Gambling: What difference does asymmetric information in bargaining make?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.