Report NEP-CTA-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Charness & Peter Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2008. "Competition and the Ratchet Effect," Working Papers 0828, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Hainz, Christa & Weill, Laurent & Godlewski, Christophe J., 2008. "Bank competition and collateral : theory and evidence," Research Discussion Papers 27/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Jan Myslivecek, 2008. "How to Price Imperfect Certification," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp364, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Robert Dur & Joeri Sol, 2008. "Social Interaction, Co-Worker Altruism, and Incentives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-094/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Aug 2009.
- Giovanni Ferri & Andrea Morone, 2008. "The Effect of Rating Agencies on Herd Behaviour," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bertrand Chopard & Thomas Cortade & Eric Langlais, 2008. "Trial and settlement negotiations between asymmetrically skilled parties," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Eric Langlais, 2008. "Asymmetric information, self-serving bias and the pretrial negotiation impasse," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-30, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Dash, Rajdeep K & Giovannucci, Andrea & Jennings, Nicholas R. & Mezzetti, Claudio & Ramchurn, Sarvapali D. & Rodriguez-Aguilar, Juan A., 2008. "Trust-Based Mechanisms for Robust and Efficient Task Allocation in the Presence of Execution Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 880, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Robert Hauswald, 2008. "The choice between arm's-length and relationship debt: evidence from e-loans," Working Paper Series WP-08-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Thomas Crossley & Mario Jametti, 2008. "Pension Benefit Insurance and Pension Plan Portfolio Choice," Working Papers 2008_05, York University, Department of Economics.
- Zhiguo He & Wei Xiong, 2008. "Delegated Asset Management, Investment Mandates, and Capital Immobility," NBER Working Papers 14574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frantisek Kopriva, 2008. "Source of Information-Driven Trading on the Prague Stock Exchange," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp365, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Michele Fratianni, 2008. "Financial Crises, Safety Nets, and Regulation," Working Papers 2008-08, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.