Report NEP-CTA-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Dechenaux & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2008. "Inventor Moral Hazard in University Licensing: The Role of Contracts," NBER Working Papers 14226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Celik, Gorkem & Peters, Michael, 2008. "Equilibrium Rejection of a Mechanism," Microeconomics.ca working papers gorkem_celik-2008-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Aug 2008.
- René M. Stulz, 2008. "Securities Laws, Disclosure, and National Capital Markets in the Age of Financial Globalization," NBER Working Papers 14218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo T. Spiller, 2008. "An Institutional Theory of Public Contracts: Regulatory Implications," NBER Working Papers 14152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Freeman & Douglas Kruse & Joseph Blasi, 2008. "Worker Responses To Shirking Under Shared Capitalism," NBER Working Papers 14227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Serrano & Rene Saran, 2007. "The Evolution Of Bidding Behavior In Private-Values Auctions And Double Auctions," Working Papers wp2007_0712, CEMFI.