Report NEP-CSE-2020-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vlados, Charis & Chatzinikolaou, Dimos, 2019. "Business Ecosystems Policy in Stra.Tech.Man Terms: The Case of the Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Region," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 18-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Josaphat Kweka & Fadhili Sooi, 2020. "Partnership for inclusive growth: Can linkages with large firms spur the growth of SMEs in Tanzania?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-102, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chatzinikolaou, Dimos & Vlados, Charis, 2019. "University-Industry-Government Linkages and the Helix Theory on the Fourth Industrial Revolution," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 6-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Anelli & Gætano Basso & Giuseppe Ippedico & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Does Emigration Drain Entrepreneurs?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8388, CESifo.
- Vlados, Charis, 2019. "Stra.Tech.Man (Strategy-Technology-Management): Theory and Concepts," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 16-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Cotte Poveda & Clara Inés Pardo, 2020. "Science, technology, innovation, theory and evidence: the new institutionality in Colombia," Serie de Documentos en Economía y Violencia 18352, Centro de Investigaciones en Violencia, Instituciones y Desarrollo Económico (VIDE).
- Ivan DESEATNICOV & FUJII Daisuke & Konstantin KUCHERYAVYY & SAITO Yukiko, 2020. "Why Do Japanese MNEs Enter and Exit Foreign Markets?," Discussion papers 20055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carlos Bianchi & Hugo Laguna, 2020. "Firm’s innovation strategies and employment: new evidence from Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 20-06, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Vlados, Charis & Chatzinikolaou, Dimos, 2019. "Challenges of Industrial Policy to Enhance Competitiveness," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 11-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Vlados, Charis, 2019. "Porter’s Diamond Approaches and the Competitiveness Web," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 20-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Oyolola, Feyisayo & Otonne, Adewumi, 2020. "Entrepreneurship, Human Capacity Development and Youth Employment Generation: A Study of Selected Sub-Saharan Africa Countries," MPRA Paper 101737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Tomaso Duso & Jo Seldeslachts & Florian Szücs, 2020. "R&D Spillovers throught RJV Cooperation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1887, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.