Report NEP-CSE-2019-12-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- C Boone & B Lokshin & H Guenter & Rene Belderbos, 2018. "Top management team nationality diversity, corporate entrepreneurship, and innovation in multinational firms," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 628565, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Aleksandr M. Batkovskiy & Natalya S. Efimova & Vyacheslav D. Kalachanov & Elena G. Semenova & Alena V. Fomina & Victor M. Balashov, 2018. "Evaluation of the efficiency of industrial management in high-technology industries," Post-Print hal-02342894, HAL.
- Batista, Alexandre Ricardo de Aragão, 2019. "Coeficientes De Capital E Trabalho No Setor De Serviços Para O Brasil Por Meio De Dados Em Painel [Labor And Capital Coefficients In Services Sector For Brazil Usind Data Panel]," MPRA Paper 97554, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Dec 2019.
- Robert Ackrill & Rahmi Cetin, 2019. "The Impacts of Patent and R&D Expenditures on the High-Tech Exports of Newly Industrialised Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis," NBS Discussion Papers in Economics 2019/05, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Herrera Saavedra, Juan Pablo & Lozano Maturana, Ginette & Campo Robledo, Jacobo & Parra Ochoa, Catalina, 2019. "Competition policy and Industrial property: relationship through panel data approach 2007 – 2015," Working papers 26, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Mansyur, Lusman & Kamase, Jeni & Mallongi, Syahrir & Chalid, Lukman & Jamali, Hisnol, 2017. "An examination of the mediating role of employees' job satisfaction on the relations between the work motivation, leadership style, competence and employees' performance," INA-Rxiv xp8qw, Center for Open Science.
- Jamali, Hisnol & T, Sutrisno & Subekti, & Assih, Prihat, 2017. "The Influence of Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility on Financial Performancewith Efficiency as Mediating Variable," INA-Rxiv t796p, Center for Open Science.
- FUKAO Kyoji & IKEUCHI Kenta & KIM Young Gak & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2019. "An Empirical Analysis of Sources and Uses of Corporate Saving (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Natalia N. Karmaeva & Natalya V. Rodina, 2019. "The Implementation Of Performance-Related Pay In Collaboration With Employers: The Cases Of Two Russian Vocational Schools," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/EDU/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.