Report NEP-CSE-2019-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ksenia Gonchar & Maria Kristalova, 2019. "How innovation affects performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Holger Graf & Tom Broekel, 2019. "A shot in the dark? Policy influence on cluster networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Uwe Cantner & James A. Cunningham & Erik E. Lehmann & Matthias Menter, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: A Dynamic Lifecycle Model," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nikolay Chichkanov, 2019. "The impact of coproducing services with clients on knowledge-intensive business services’ innovativeness," HSE Working papers WP BRP 100/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2019. "Import Competition and Industry Location in a Small-Country Model of Productivity Growth," ISER Discussion Paper 1066, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Grumiller, Jan, 2019. "A strategic-relational approach to analyzing industrial policy regimes within global production networks: The Ethiopian Leather and Leather Products Sector," Working Papers 60, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Bräuer, Richard & Mertens, Matthias & Slavtchev, Viktor, 2019. "Import competition and firm productivity: Evidence from German manufacturing," IWH Discussion Papers 20/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).