Report NEP-CSE-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valentina De Marchi & Eleonora Di Maria, 2019. "Sustainability strategies, investments in industry 4.0 and cicular economy results," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0231, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ben Westmore & Paula Adamczyk, 2019. "Public policy reforms to further improve Portuguese export performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1556, OECD Publishing.
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and Complementarity in IP Instruments," LEM Papers Series 2019/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bishnupriya Gupta & Dilip Mookherjee & Kaivan Munshi & Mario Sanclemente, 2018. "Community Origins of Industrial Entrepreneurship in Pre-Independence India," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-318, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eberle & Philipp Boeing, 2019. "Effects of R&D subsidies on regional economic dynamics: Evidence from Chinese provinces," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2019-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Elert, Niklas & Stam, Erik & Stenkula, Mikael, 2019. "Intrapreneurship and Trust," Working Paper Series 1280, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Enrietti, Aldo & Geuna, Aldo & Nava, Consuelo R. & Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2019. "The birth and development of the Italian automotive industry (1894-2015) and the Turin car cluster," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201909, University of Turin.
- YAMAGUCHI Akira & IKEUCHI Kenta & FUKAO Kyoji & KWON Hyeog Ug & KIM Young Gak, 2019. "Effects of Buyer and Supplier Relationships and Capital Relationships on R&D Activities (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marcin Kolasa & Grzegorz Wesołowski, 2019. "International spillovers of quantitative easing," NBP Working Papers 309, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- SUZUKI Shinya & IKEUCHI Kenta, 2019. "International technological alliances and foreign affiliates (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Magadán-Díaz, Marta & Sotiriadis, Marios & Rivas-García, Jesús, 2019. "Drivers of eco-innovation in the Spanish hospitality industry," MPRA Paper 94090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boberg-Fazlic, Nina & Sharp, Paul, 2019. "Immigrant Communities and Knowledge Spillovers: Danish-Americans and the Development of the Dairy Industry in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 13757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nina Boberg-Fazlić & Paul Sharp, 2019. "Immigrant Communities and Knowledge Spillovers: Danish-Americans and the Development of the Dairy Industry in the United States," Working Papers 0155, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Beata Bierut & Piotr Dybka, 2019. "Institutional determinants of export competitiveness among the EU countries: evidence from Bayesian model averaging," NBP Working Papers 306, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.