Report NEP-CSE-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sue Konzelmann & Marc Fovargue-Davies, 2017. "Time to Stop Playing Games with Industrial Policy? What Government & Business Might Learn from Team GB," Working Papers wp488, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Oscar Mauricio Valencia-Arana & Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Andrés Garcia-Suaza, 2017. "Young Innovative Firms, Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities and Technological Misallocation," Documentos de Trabajo 015638, Universidad del Rosario.
- Emanuele Pugliese & Lorenzo Napolitano & Andrea Zaccaria & Luciano Pietronero, 2017. "Coherent diversification in corporate technological portfolios," Papers 1707.02188, arXiv.org.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2017. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Intrapreneurship, Labour Mobility and Innovation by Firm Size," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 459, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Firdaus Hafidz & Tim Ensor & Sandy Tubeuf, 2017. "Assessing primary care performance in Indonesia: An application of frontier analysis techniques," Working Papers 1703, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Pinget, Amandine, 2016.
"Spécificités des déterminants des innovations environnementales : une approche appliquée aux PME
[Specificities of determinants for environmental innovation : an approach applied to SMEs]," MPRA Paper 80108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kibae Kim, 2015. "Evolution of the Global Knowledge Network: Network Analysis of Information and Communication Technologies’ Patents," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015124, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2016.
- Jingong Huang, 2017. "Technology Network Innovation and Distribution," 2017 Meeting Papers 24, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Environmental Sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/025, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2017. "A Note on Schumpeterian Competition in the Creative Class and Innovation Policy," MPRA Paper 80127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frietsch, Rainer & Schubert, Torben & Neuhäusler, Peter, 2017. "Secular trends in innovation and technological change," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 7-2017, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Sue Konzelmann & Frank Wilkinson, 2016. "Co-operation in Production, the Organization of Industry & Productive Systems: A Critical Survey of the 'District' Form of Industrial Organisation & Development," Working Papers wp481, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2016. "How much does job autonomy vary across countries and other extra-organizational contexts?," MPRA Paper 80010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Migliardo, Carlo & Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Mid-Sized Italian manufacturing firms: a panel data analysis on profitability," MPRA Paper 80148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sotiris Blanas & Adnan Seric, 2017. "Knowledge Transfer and Intra-Firm Trade," Working Papers 178612931, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid, 2017. "Ideas Production and International Knowledge Spillovers: Digging Deeper into Emerging Countries," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Calá, Carla Daniela, 2015. "Firm dynamics in developing countries: a single policy for all regions?," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2650, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.