Report NEP-CSE-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akanksha Srivastava, 2017. "Women Entrepreneurship And Education," Working papers 2017-03-10, Voice of Research.
- Horbach, Jens & Jacob, Jojo, 2017. "The relevance of personal characteristics and gender diversity for (eco)-innovation activities at the firm-level : Results from a linked employer-employee database in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201711, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Antonio Angelino, 2017. "Human capital shortages in the Vietnamese industry. A firm-level analysis," Working Papers 1701, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2017. "What Drives Differences in Management?," Working Papers 17-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ivan DESEATNICOV & Konstantin KUCHERYAVYY, 2017. "Exports and FDI Entry Decision: Evidence from Japanese foreign-affiliated firms," Discussion papers 17036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lee, Seungrae & Park, Ji Hyun & Kim, Hyuk-Hwang & Lee, Joun Won, 2015. "R&D Effects on Firm Productivity, Exports, and OFDI: Korean Firm-Level Analysis," World Economy Brief 15-20, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- INOUE Hiroyasu & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2017. "The Impact of the Opening of High-Speed Rail on Innovation," Discussion papers 17034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Duc Anh Dang, 2017. "The effects of Chinese import penetration on firm innovation: Evidence from the Vietnamese manufacturing sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christine Ngoc Ngo & Miao Chi, 2017. "Differentials in market constraints and value addition among micro, small, and medium enterprises in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).