Report NEP-CSE-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akanksha Srivastava, 2017. "Women Entrepreneurship And Education," Working papers 2017-03-10, Voice of Research.
- Horbach, Jens & Jacob, Jojo, 2017. "The relevance of personal characteristics and gender diversity for (eco)-innovation activities at the firm-level : Results from a linked employer-employee database in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201711, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Antonio Angelino, 2017. "Human capital shortages in the Vietnamese industry. A firm-level analysis," Working Papers 1701, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2017. "What Drives Differences in Management?," Working Papers 17-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ivan DESEATNICOV & Konstantin KUCHERYAVYY, 2017. "Exports and FDI Entry Decision: Evidence from Japanese foreign-affiliated firms," Discussion papers 17036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lee, Seungrae & Park, Ji Hyun & Kim, Hyuk-Hwang & Lee, Joun Won, 2015. "R&D Effects on Firm Productivity, Exports, and OFDI: Korean Firm-Level Analysis," World Economy Brief 15-20, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- INOUE Hiroyasu & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2017. "The Impact of the Opening of High-Speed Rail on Innovation," Discussion papers 17034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Duc Anh Dang, 2017. "The effects of Chinese import penetration on firm innovation: Evidence from the Vietnamese manufacturing sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christine Ngoc Ngo & Miao Chi, 2017. "Differentials in market constraints and value addition among micro, small, and medium enterprises in Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).