Report NEP-CSE-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristian Barra & Ornella Wanda Maietta & Roberto Zotti, 2017. "First, Second and Third Tier Universities: Academic Excellence, Local Knowledge Spillovers and Innovation in Europe," CSEF Working Papers 468, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew & Daniele Moschella, 2017. "Efficiency, innovation, and imported inputs: determinants of export performance among Indian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2017/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Simeth, Markus & Mohammadi, Ali, 2017. "The impact of open innovation on employee mobility and entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 449, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lindholm-Dahlstrand, Åsa & Andersson, Martin & Carlsson, Bo, 2017. "Entrepreneurial Experimentation: A Key Function in Entrepreneurial Systems of Innovation," Working Paper Series 1154, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Michael Peneder & Christian Rammer & Tobias Stucki & Martin Wörter, 2016. "Development and Utilization of Energy-related Technologies, Economic Performance and the Role of Policy Instruments," KOF Working papers 16-419, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger & Martin Wörter, 2016. "Knowledge Spillovers and their Impact on Innovation Success - A New Approach Using Patent Backward Citations," KOF Working papers 16-414, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Andrin Spescha & Martin Wörter, 2016. "Innovation and Firm Growth over the Business Cycle," KOF Working papers 16-413, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Pop, Izabela Luiza & Borza, Anca, 2016. "Technological innovations in museums as a source of competitive advantage," MPRA Paper 76811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demir, Caner, 2016. "Do Technology Transfer and IPR Spur Domestic Innovation?: An International Panel Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 76693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2017. "What Do We Really Know about Offshoring? Industries and Countries in Global Production Sharing," Development Working Papers 416, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 21 Feb 2017.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Sandra Gottschalk & Michael Peneder & Christian Rammer & Tobias Stucki & Martin Wörter, 2016. "Does Energy Policy Hurt International Competitiveness of Firms? A Comparative Study for Germany, Switzerland and Austria," KOF Working papers 16-418, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Andersson, Fredrik W. & Johansson, Dan & Karlsson, Johan & Lodefalk, Magnus & Poldahl, Andreas, 2017. "The Characteristics and Performance of Family Firms: Exploiting information on ownership, governance and kinship using total population data," Working Papers 2017:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2017. "Competition, Patent Protection, and Innovation in an Endogenous Market Structure," MPRA Paper 77133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danson, Michael & Todeva, Emanuela, 2016. "Government and Governance of Regional Triple Helix Interactions," MPRA Paper 76780, University Library of Munich, Germany.