Report NEP-CSE-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco & Mongeau, Christian & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2016. "Knowledge Composition, Jacobs Externalities and Innovation Performance in European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201607, University of Turin.
- Christos Karydas, 2017. "The inter-temporal dimension to knowledge spillovers: any non-environmental reason to support clean innovation?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/267, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Feder, Christophe & Kataishi, Rodrigo Ezequiel, 2017. "Decentralization in Heterogeneous Regions: A Biased Technological Change Approach," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201703, University of Turin.
- Carol Newman & John Page, 2017. "Industrial clusters: The case for Special Economic Zones in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gianluca Misuraca & Csaba Kucsera & Giulio Pasi & Dimitri Gagliardi & Fabienne Abadie, 2017. "Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation initiatives promoting social investment across the EU: IESI Knowledge Map 2016," JRC Working Papers JRC105556, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mestieri, Martï¿½ & Schauer, Johanna & Townsend, Robert M, 2017. "Human Capital Acquisition and Occupational Choice: Implications for Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 11825, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nachtigall, Daniel, 2016. "Linking Emissions Trading Schemes in the Presence of Research and Develoment Spillovers," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145721, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Grandjean, G. & Tellone, D. & Vergote, W., 2016. "Cooperation, Competition and Entry in a Tullock Contest," CORE Discussion Papers 2016032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Benedetto Lepori & Aldo Geuna & Valerio Veglio, 2017. "A Typology of European Research Universities. Differentiation, Layering and Resource Distribution," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-01, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Rafik Abdesselam & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant & Mathilde Aubry, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, Economic Development and Institutional Environment: Evidence from OECD countries," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-03, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.