Report NEP-CSE-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serafica, Ramonette B., 2016. "Service Innovation in Philippine Industries," Discussion Papers DP 2016-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Sadowski, Bert & Nomaler, Onder & Whalley, Jason, 2016. "Technological Diversification of ICT companies into the Internet of things (IoT): A Patent -based Analysis," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148701, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Charlie Karlsson & Sam Tavassoli, 2016. "The role of firms? location on persistency of various types of innovation," ERSA conference papers ersa16p154, European Regional Science Association.
- Hui He & Nan Li & Jing Fang, 2016. "Chinaâ€™s Rising IQ (Innovation Quotient) and Growth; Firm-level Evidence," IMF Working Papers 16/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Nathan Goldschlag & Stefano Bianchini & Julia Lane & Joseba Sanmartín Sola & Bruce Weinberg, 2017. "Research Funding and Regional Economies," NBER Working Papers 23018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cai, Jing & Szeidl, Adam, 2016. "Interfirm Relationships and Business Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Serrano Calle, Silvia & Pérez Martínez, Jorge & Frías Barroso, Zoraida, 2016. "Spanish Public Policies towards the Promotion of Cloud Computing and Digital Services for SMEs," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148703, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Daniele Moschella & Federico Tamagni & Xiaodan Yu, 2017. "Persistent high-growth firms in China's manufacturing," LEM Papers Series 2017/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Idota, Hiroki & Ueki, Yasushi & Shigeno, Hidenori & Bunno, Teruyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2016. "Empirical Analysis on Human Resource Management and ICT Use for Product Innovation among Firms in ASEAN Economies," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148675, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mariachiara Barzotto & Giancarlo Corò & Ilaria Mariotti & Marco Mutinelli, 2016. "The impact of Inward FDI on host country labour markets. A counterfactual analysis on Italian manufacturing companies," Working Papers 1612, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Ramstetter, Eric D. & Trung Nguyen, Kien, 2016. "Multinational Enterprises and Vietnam’s Exports: Comparing Economy-wide and Firm-level Evidence," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-22, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Sherzod Hamdamov, 2016. "Marketing Strategies For Specialized Farms," Working papers 2016-12-11, Voice of Research.
- Emiko Inoue, 2016. "Environmental disclosure and innovation activity: Evidence from EU corporations," Discussion papers e-16-012, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Löschel, Andreas & Lutz, Benjamin Johannes & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "The impacts of the EU ETS on efficiency: An empirical analyses for German manufacturing firms," CAWM Discussion Papers 91, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Wanzenböck, Iris & Piribauer, Philipp, 2015. "R&D networks and regional knowledge production in Europe. Evidence from a space-time model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4652, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- C. Conti & M. L. Mancusi & F. Sanna-Randaccio & R. Sestini & E. Verdolini, 2016. "Transition Towards a Green Economy in Europe: Innovation and Knowledge Integration in the Renewable Energy Sector," Working Papers 2016.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.