Report NEP-CSE-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barra, Cristian & Maietta, Ornella Wanda & Zotti, Roberto, 2016. "Science, university-firm R&D collaboration and innovation across Europe," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242320, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Denise do Carmo Direito & Natália Massaco Koga & Elaine Cristina Lício & Jeniffer Carla de Paula N. Chaves, 2016. "The single registry as a tool for the coordination of social policies," Working Papers 145, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Nathan Goldschlag & Stefano Bianchini & Julia Lane & Joseba SanMartin Sola & Bruce Weinberg, 2016. "Research Funding and Regional Economies," Working Papers 16-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," NBER Working Papers 22433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Björn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2016. "The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement - Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations," Working Paper Series 2016:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hau, Harald & Huang, Yi & Wang, Gewei, 2016. "Firm Response to Competitive Shocks: Evidence from China's Minimum Wage Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio F. Loderer & Urs Waelchli & Jonas Zeller, 2016. "Employment Protection and Investment Opportunities," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-07, Swiss Finance Institute.
- T. M. A. Fink & M. Reeves & R. Palma & R. S. Farr, 2016. "Serendipity and strategy in rapid innovation," Papers 1608.01900, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Ben Dkhil, Inès, 2014. "Regulation and Investment in Telecom Network Infrastructure Facilities: The Recent Developments and Debates," MPRA Paper 72910, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2015.
- Prosperi, Maurizio & Lopolito, Antonio, 2016. "Assessing key stakeholder perceptions to build a strategy for biorefineries deployment in rural areas," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242444, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Thomas Cooper Patriota & Francesco Maria Pierri, 2016. "An increasing recognition of the role of family farming in achieving sustainable development," One Pager 321, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Voxi Amavilah & Simplice Asongu, 2016. "Linkages between Formal Institutions, ICT Adoption and Inclusive Human Development in Sub Saharan Africa," Working Papers 16/026, African Governance and Development Institute..