Report NEP-CSE-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mafini Dosso & Fernando Hervas & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "Leading R&D Investors for the Dynamics of Innovation Ecosystems," JRC Working Papers JRC97270, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mafini Dosso & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "Technological drivers of R&D location," JRC Working Papers JRC98311, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris, 2016. "Are clusters more resilient in crises? Evidence from French exporters in 2008-2009," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/55oar0vhn18, Sciences Po.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet, 2015. "Should everybody be in services? The effect of servitization on manufacturing firm performance," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 15102, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "ICT For Development Forum 2013: Session on ICT for Education," ADB Reports RPT157438, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Grietjie Verhoef, 2016. "Latecomer challenge: African Multinationals from the periphery," Working Papers 570, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Wenjie Chen & Fariha Kamal, 2016. "The Impact of Information and Communication Technology Adoption on Multinational Firm Boundary Decisions," Working Papers 16-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lee, Darren, 2015. "Innovation & the professional service firm: Insights into the Locus, Patterns, and Tensions of Innovation in a Fast-Growing Information Technology Consultancy in New Zealand," MBA Research Papers 4933, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Marc Bogdanowicz, 2015. "Digital Entrepreneurship Barriers and Drivers - The need for a specific measurement framework," JRC Working Papers JRC96465, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Krzysztof Leja, 2015. "Positive Management Of The University," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 30, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Chowdhury, Biplob & Dungey, Mardi & Pham, Thu Phuong, 2014. "The impact of post-IPO changes in corporate governance mechanisms on firm performance: evidence from young Australian firms," Working Papers 2014-11, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 24 Sep 2014.
- Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2015. "Long tails in the tourism industry : towards knowledge intensive service suppliers," Working Papers halshs-01248302, HAL.
- Rodgers, Yana van der Muelen, 2015. "Competitiveness: A Blessing or a Curse for Gender Equality?," 2015: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida 229252, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.