Report NEP-CSE-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teresa de Noronha Vaz & Purificación Vicente Galindo & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Modelling R&D and Innovation Support Systems – Analysis of Regional Cluster Structures in Innovation in Portugal," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-107/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Teresa de Noronha & Purificación Vicente Galindo & Peter Nijkamp & Eric de Noronha Vaz, 2013. "The Firms behind the Regions: Analysis of Regional Innovation Performance in Portugal by External Logistic Biplots," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-133/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2014. "Research among Copycats: R&D, Spillovers, and Feedback Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-112/II, Tinbergen Institute, revised 22 Jun 2017.
- Eric Bartelsman & Sabien Dobbelaere & Bettina Peters, 2013. "Allocation of Human Capital and Innovation at the Frontier: Firm-level Evidence on Germany and the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-095/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vladimirov, Zhelyu & Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2013. "Significance of globalization-specific factors for SME competitiveness: a conceptual model and an empirical test," MPRA Paper 63518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- IKEUCHI Kenta & René BELDERBOS & FUKAO Kyoji & Young Gak KIM & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2015. "Buyers, Suppliers, and R&D Spillovers," Discussion papers 15047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Santosh K. Sahu & K. Narayanan, 2015. "Technology Import, R and D Spillover and Export: A Study of Automobile Sector in India," Working Papers 2015-098, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Eric de Noronha Vaz & Teresa de Noronha Vaz & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "The Spatial-Institutional Architecture of Firms’ Innovative Behaviour," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-102/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Space and Knowledge Spillovers in European Regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-148/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jolanda Hessels & Udo Brixy & Wim Naudé & Thomas Gries, 2014. "Skill Variety, Innovation and New Business Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-011/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dudin, Mikhail & Ljasnikov, Nikolaj & Kuznetsov, Alexander & Fedorova, Irina, 2013. "Innovative Transformation and Transformational Potential of Socio-Economic Systems," Published Papers dud1, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Pietrobelli C. & Puppato F., 2015. "Technology foresight and industrial strategy in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dudin, Mikhail & Frolova, Evgenia & Gryzunova, Natalie & Shuvalova, Elena, 2015. "The Triple Helix Model as a Mechanism for Partnership between the State, Business, and the Scientific-Educational Community in the Area of Organizing National Innovation Development," Published Papers dud15, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.