Report NEP-CSE-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Conlé, Marcus & Taube, Markus, 2010. "Anatomy of cluster development in China: The case of health biotech clusters," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 84/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," Working Papers 10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Nordin, Ramli & Nienkemper, Pamela, 2010. "Knowledge cluster formation in Peninsular Malaysia: The emergence of an epistemic landscape," MPRA Paper 25845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YASHIRO Naomitsu & HIRANO Daisuke, 2010. "Anatomy of Learning-from-Exporting: Role of foreign knowledge acquisition," Discussion papers 10053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00526701_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David B. Audretsch & Werner Bönte & Stefan Krabel, 2010. "Who Do Scientists in Public Research Institutions Cooperate with Private Firms?," DRUID Working Papers 10-27, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Andrzej Kwiatkowski, 2010. "Non-cooperative incentives to share knowledge in competitive environments," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 243, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Hans Haller, 2010. "Network Extension," Working Papers e07-22, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14894/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hall, Bronwyn & Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Universities as Research Partners," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.