Report NEP-CSE-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2009. "The Challenge of Restoring French Competitiveness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 720, OECD Publishing.
- Rani Jeanne Dang, 2009. "Territorial innovation dynamics and integration of SMEs into the collaborative innovation projects of French competitiveness poles: the underlying mechanisms," Post-Print halshs-00365159, HAL.
- Joachim Wagner, 2009. "One-third codetermination at company supervisory boards and firm performance in German manufacturing Industries: First direct evidence from a new type of enterprise data," Working Paper Series in Economics 136, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00404076_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans Gersbach & Gerhard Sorger & Christian Amon, 2009. "Hirarchical Growth: Basic and Applied Research," Vienna Economics Papers 0912, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Håkansson, Christina, 2009. "Effects of Organizational Change on Firm Productivity," Working Paper Series 230, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- David Hugh-Jones, 2009. "Internal and external political competition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Reyno Seymore & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden, 2009. "The Competitiveness Impact Of A Multilateral Electricity Generation Tax," Working Papers 200919, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Oellers & Eva Wegner, 2009. "Does Germany Need a (New) Research Ethics for the Social Sciences?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 86, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Ann Harrison & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2009. "Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 15261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.