Report NEP-CSE-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaakko Simonen & Philip McCann, 2007. "Firm Innovation: The Influence Of R&D Cooperation And The Geography Of Human Capital Inputs," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ferreira, Pedro & Galvao, Antonio, 2009. "The Effects of External and Internal Strikes on Total Factor Productivity," Insper Working Papers wpe_184, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Machikita, Tomohiro & Ueki, Yasushi, 2009. "Linked versus Non-linked Firms in Innovation: The Effects of Economies of Network in Agglomeration in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 188, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mita Bhattacharya & Michael Olive, 2007. "Adjustment Of Pricing: Evidence From Indian Manufacturing," Monash Economics Working Papers 04-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Waka Cheung & Yew-Kwang Ng, 2007. "Duality in an Industry with Fluctuating Demand," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Regional Effects on Cooperative Innovation Activities and the Related Variety of Regional Knowledge Bases," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Christian Alejandro Ruzzier, 2009. "Does Competition Favor Delegation?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-009, Harvard Business School.
- Heiko Rauhut & Fabian Winter, 2009. "A sociological perspective on measuring social norms by means of strategy method experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Waka Cheung & Yew-Kwang Ng, 2007. "The Flocking Strategy and Vertical Disintegration," Monash Economics Working Papers 38-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jakob B. Madsen & Shishir Saxena & James B. Ang, 2009. "The Indian Growth Miracle And Endogenous Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA, 2009. "Policies and Strategies for Radioactive Waste Management," Working Papers id:2151, eSocialSciences.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2009. "R&D Intensity, Technology Transfer and Absorptive Capacity," Monash Economics Working Papers 13-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.