Report NEP-CSE-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali & Marco Valente & Giovanni Dosi, 2009. "Appropriability, Patents, and Rates of Innovation in Complex Products Industries," LEM Papers Series 2009/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00375765_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-workingpaper-2009-005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yongmin Chen and Marius Schwartz, 2009. "Product Innovation Incentives: Monopoly vs. Competition," Working Papers gueconwpa~09-09-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Bienkowska, Dzamila & Larsen, Katarina, 2009. "Industrial Research Institutes’ Collaboration: a three-way solution to integrating new research skills," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 179, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Muriel Fadairo & Nadine Massard, 2009. "The geography of innovation : challenge to technology policy within regions," Working Papers hal-00377007, HAL.
- Xu, Chenggang & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "The evolution of Chinese entrepreneurial firms: Township-village enterprises revisited," IFPRI discussion papers 854, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Albert G. Schweinberger & Jens Suedekum, 2009. "De-Industrialisation, Entrepreneurial Industries and Welfare," Ruhr Economic Papers 0101, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Webb, Natalie J & Richter, Anke, 2009. "Strategy at the crossroads: The case of the navy hospital ships," MPRA Paper 14752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vivien Procher, 2009. "Agglomeration Effects and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment – Evidence from French First-time Movers," Ruhr Economic Papers 0100, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00377541_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diana Bozhilova, 2009. "EU Energy Policy and Regional Co-operation in South-East Europe: managing energy security through diversification of supply?," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 24, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Ketzenberg, M.E. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M., 2009. "The Value of RFID Technology Enabled Information to Manage Perishables," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-020-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- César Attilio Ferrari, 2008. "Competitividad, inversión y crecimiento. Los casos de Colombia, Chile, Perú, Corea y China," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 005420, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.