Report NEP-CSE-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Cucculelli & Giacinto Micucci, 2009. "The Age Effect of Entrepreneurship: Founder's Tenure, Firm Performance and the Economic Environment," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 21, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- M. Knockaert & D. Ucbasaran & M. Wright & B. Clarysse, 2009. "How does Tacit Knowledge Transfer Influence Innovation Speed? The Case of Science Based Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/554, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- I. Verleyen & I. De Beelde, 2009. "An Explorative Study Of The International Consistency Of Auditor Specialization," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/564, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hmelnitchi, Carmen & Neamtu, Ion, 2009. "Quality Management System an ace in the sleeve of the SME to gain competitiveness on the international markets," MPRA Paper 14381, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2009.
- Elena Revilla, 2009. "Team Vision in Product Development: how knowledge strategy matters?," Working Papers Economia wp09-02, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Cerna, Luis Guillermo, 2008.
"Capacidades y prácticas empresariales como mecanismo de aprendizaje organizacional y su aplicación a la gestión del Personal: Caso Multinacionales
[Capacities and managerial practices as mechanism ," MPRA Paper 14203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2009. "Environmental policy without costs? A review of the Porter hypothesis," Umeå Economic Studies 766, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrico Beretta & Alessandra Dalle Vacche & Andrea Migliardi, 2009. "The Italian port system: a survey on competitiveness and development factors," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 39, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Broström, Anders, 2009. "Working with Distant Researchers - distance and content in university-industry interaction," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 173, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lei Fang, 2009. "Entry barriers, competition, and technology adoption," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.