Report NEP-CSE-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Andrew Burke, 2008. "Investigating Blue Ocean v. Competitive Strategy: A Statistical Analysis of the Retail Industry," Scales Research Reports H200801, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jolanda Hessels, 2008. "Overcoming Resource-Constraints through Internationalization? An Empirical Analysis of European SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200806, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Thomas Ziesemer & Peter Michaelis, 2008. "Strategic Environmental Policy and the Accumulation of Knowledge," Discussion Paper Series 301, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Gerard Hoberg & Gordon M. Phillips, 2008. "Product Market Synergies and Competition in Mergers and Acquisitions: A Text-Based Analysis," NBER Working Papers 14289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002346 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peschl, Markus F. & Fundneider, Thomas, 2008. "Emergent Innovation and Sustainable Knowledge Co-creation. A Socio-Epistemological Approach to “Innovation from within”," MPRA Paper 10215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Hölzl, 2008. "Is the R&D Behaviour of Fast Growing SMEs Different? Evidence from CIS III Data for 16 Countries," WIFO Working Papers 327, WIFO.
- Zhijun, 2008. "Collusion and Strategic Favoritism in Organizations," Working Papers 08-27, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Dynamics of social trust and human capital in the learning process: The case of the Japan garment cluster in the period 1968-2005," MPRA Paper 10251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enchuan Shao & Pedro Silos, 2008. "Firm entry and labor market dynamics," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2008-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Eim, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in the Netherlands; High growth enterprises; Running fast but still keeping conrol," Scales Research Reports A200701, EIM Business and Policy Research.