Report NEP-CSE-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-43, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6865 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucia Cusmano & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Andrea Morrison, 2007. "Innovation and the geographical and functional dimensions of outsourcing: An empirical investigation based on Italian firm level data," KITeS Working Papers 210, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2007.
- Ozcan, Pinar, 2007. "What networks do to firms and what firms do to networks: Evolution of alliance portfolios in networked markets," IESE Research Papers D/711, IESE Business School.
- Kwee, Z. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2007. "Coevolutionary Competence in the Realm of Corporate Longevity: How Long-lived Firms Strategically Renew Themselves," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-076-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- E. Vanpoucke & A. Vereecke, 2007. "Creating Successful collaborative relationships," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/488, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stefano Brusoni & Lorenzo Cassi, 2007. "Re-Inventing the Wheel: Knowledge Integration in Fast-changing Environments," KITeS Working Papers 209, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010732 is not listed on IDEAS anymore