Report NEP-CSE-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2005. "Hypermarket Competition and the Diffusion of Retail Checkout Barcode Scanning," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 523, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Audretsch, David B & Lehmann, Erik E, 2005. "Entrepreneurial Access and Absorption of Knowledge Spillovers: Strategic Board and Managerial Composition for Competitive Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 5335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ela Glowicka, 2005. "Bailouts in a Common Market: A Strategic Approach," CIG Working Papers SP II 2005-20, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Michael S. Dahl & Christian Ø.R. Pedersen & Bent Dalum, 2005. "Entrepreneurial Founder Effects in the Growth of Regional Clusters How Early Success is a Key Determinant," DRUID Working Papers 05-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- José Miguel Benavente & Alexander Galetovic & Ricardo Sanhueza, 2005. "La dinámica industrial y el financiamiento de las pyme," Documentos de Trabajo 201, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2005. "The Impact of Entry and Competition by Open Source Software on Innovation Activity," Industrial Organization 0512001, EconWPA.