Report NEP-COM-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buccella, Domenico & Fanti, Luciano, 2019. "Downstream competition and profits under different input price bargaining structures," MPRA Paper 92266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeongwoo Lee & Jaeok Park, 2019. "Preemptive Entry in Sequential Auctions with Participation Cost," Working papers 2019rwp-141, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick & Waterson, Michael, 2019. "Organizing Competition for the Market," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1188, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bardey, David & Gromb, Denis & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2019. "Controlling Sellers Who Provide Advice: Regulation and Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 13543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Kene Boun My & Andrea Guido & Mathieu Lefevbre, 2019. "Controlling Monopoly Power in a Classroom Double-Auction Market Experiment," Working Papers of BETA 2019-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hunold, Matthias & Schlütter, Frank, 2019. "Vertical financial interest and corporate influence," DICE Discussion Papers 309, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Calvano, Emilio & Calzolari, Giacomo & Denicolò, Vincenzo & Pastorello, Sergio, 2018. "Artificial intelligence, algorithmic pricing and collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 13405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sümeyra Atmaca & Elena Podkolzina & Koen Schoors, 2019. "Corrupt Reserve Prices," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/961, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Shastitko, Andrey (Шаститко, Андрей) & Kurdin, Alexander (Курдин, Александр) & Markova, Olga (Маркова, Ольга) & Мeleshkina, Аnna (Мелешкина, Анна) & Morosanova, Anastasia (Моросанова, Анастасия) & Pav, 2019.
"Competition and competition policy: at the junction of the future and past
[Конкуренция И Конкурентная Политика: На Стыке Будущего И Прошлого]," Published Papers 021908, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Auster, Sarah & Kos, Nenad & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2019. "Optimal Selling Mechanisms with Endogenous Proposal Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 13542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bell, Brian & Bukowski, Pawel & Machin, Stephen, 2018. "Rent Sharing and Inclusive Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 13408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Louis Kaplow, 2019. "Market Power and Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 25578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mertens, Matthias, 2019. "Micro-mechanisms behind declining labour shares: Market power, production processes, and global competition," IWH-CompNet Discussion Papers 3/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Cespa, Giovanni & Vives, Xavier, 2018. "Exchange Competition, Entry, and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 13415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarfati, Mahir & Hesamzadeh, Mohammed Reza & Holmberg, Pär, 2019. "Production Efficiency of Nodal and Zonal Pricing in Imperfectly Competitive Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 1264, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2018. "Size, Efficiency, Market Power, and Economies of Scale in the African Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 92347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julia Cage, 2017. "Media Competition, Information Provision and Political Participation: Evidence from French Local Newspapers and Elections, 1944-2014," Sciences Po publications 12198, Sciences Po.
- SantAnna, Ana Claudia & Katchova, Ani L., 2019. "The Impact of Bank Concentration on Land Values," 2019 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama 284329, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.