Report NEP-COM-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Christian & Rasch, Alexander, 2018. "Complex pricing and consumer-side transparency," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181642, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Heumann, Tibor & Morris, Stephen, 2018. "Information and Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 13295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Etienne de Bettignies & Bulat Gainullin & Hua Fang Liu & David T. Robinson, 2018. "The Effects of Downstream Competition on Upstream Innovation and Licensing," NBER Working Papers 25166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Blake & Sarah Moshary & Kane Sweeney & Steven Tadelis, 2018. "Price Salience and Product Choice," NBER Working Papers 25186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoniades, Alexis & Clerides, Sofronis, 2018. "Micro-responses to shocks: Pricing, promotion, and entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 13281, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Chaoyi & Polemis, Michael & Stengos, Thanasis, 2018. "Re-examining the Asymmetric Gasoline Pricing Mechanism in EU: A Panel Threshold Analysis," MPRA Paper 89575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Chen, 2018. "Essays on the role and effects of advertising," Other publications TiSEM 47a3272a-54f1-4a90-9714-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gorecki, Paul, 2018. "A Recent Development in Civil Enforcement of Competition Law in Ireland: Section 14B Court Orders," MPRA Paper 89657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrigo Carril & Mark Duggan, 2018. "The Impact of Industry Consolidation on Government Procurement: Evidence from Department of Defense Contracting," NBER Working Papers 25160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Debasis Mitra & Abhinav Sridhar, 2018. "The Case for Formation of ISP-Content Providers Consortiums by Nash Bargaining for Internet Content Delivery," Papers 1810.10660, arXiv.org.
- Gerard Llobet & Jorge Padilla, 2018. "Conventional Power Plants in Liberalized Electricity Markets with Renewable Entry," Working Papers wp2018_1801, CEMFI.
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Torero, Maximo, 2018. "Promoting competition in the fertilizer industry in Africa: A global and local approach," Issue briefs 978-089629-341-0, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kremer, Michael, 2018. "Worst-Case Bounds on R&D and Pricing Distortions: Theory and Disturbing Conclusions if Consumer Values Follow the World Income Distribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 13241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tanel Rebane, 2018. "Complementarities In Performance Between Product Innovation, Marketing Innovation And Cooperation With Clients," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 113, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- abe Harraf, 2018. "Business Ecosystems and Innovation," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8208527, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.