Report NEP-COM-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eckert, Andrew & Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2016. "An Equilibrium Selection Theory of Monopolization," Working Papers 2016-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- de Cornière, Alexandre & Taylor, Greg, 2016. "A Model of Biased Intermediation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ryohei Hisano & Tsutomu Watanabe & Takayuki Mizuno & Takaaki Ohnishi & Didier Sornette, 2016. "The gradual evolution of buyer-seller networks and their role in aggregate fluctuations," CARF F-Series CARF-F-389, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Mili Naskar & Rupayan Pal, 2016. "Network externalities and process R&D: A Cournot-Bertrand comparison," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Chen, Yongmin & Sappington, david, 2016. "An Optimal Rule for Patent Damages Under Sequential Innovation," MPRA Paper 73438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong, Ailin & Massa, Massimo & Zaldokas, Alminas, 2016. "Busted! Now What? Effects of Cartel Enforcement on Firm Value and Corporate Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew Chesnes & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2016. "Direct-to-Consumer Advertising and Online Search," NBER Working Papers 22582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vigren, Andreas, 2016. "Competition in Swedish passenger railway : entry in an open-access market," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:18, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).