Report NEP-COM-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cong Pan, 2016. "Retailer’s product line choice with manufacturer’s multichannel marketing," ISER Discussion Paper 0976, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Cosmin L. Ilut & Rosen Valchev & Nicolas Vincent, 2016. "Paralyzed by Fear: Rigid and Discrete Pricing under Demand Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 22490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andre Boik & Shane Greenstein & Jeffrey Prince, 2016. "The Empirical Economics of Online Attention," NBER Working Papers 22427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Shiller, 2016. "Personalized Price Discrimination Using Big Data," Working Papers 108, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Blake Allison & Jason Lepore, 2016. "Price Competition with Decreasing Returns-to-Scale: A General Model of Bertrand-Edgeworth Duopoly," Working Papers 1607, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Wendy C.Y. Li & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2016. "Depreciation of Business R&D Capital," NBER Working Papers 22473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," NBER Working Papers 22433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fan, Ying & Yang, Chenyu, 2016. "Competition, Product Proliferation and Welfare: A Study of the U.S. Smartphone Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben Dkhil, Inès, 2014. "Regulation and Investment in Telecom Network Infrastructure Facilities: The Recent Developments and Debates," MPRA Paper 72910, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2015.