Report NEP-COM-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhiqi Chen & Hong Ding & Zhiyang Liu, 2015. "Downstream Competition and the Effects of Buyer Power," Carleton Economic Papers 15-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Ryoma Kitamura & Tetsuya Shinkai, 2015. "Product Line Strategy in a Vertically Di¤erentiated Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 134, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2015.
- Mirko Abbritti & Tommaso Trani, 2014. "Search and Bargaining in the Product Market and Price Rigidities," Faculty Working Papers 09/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Javier Elizalde & Markus Kinateder & Ignacio RodrÃguez-CarreÃ±o, 2014. "Entry Regulation in a Linear Market with Elastic Demand," Faculty Working Papers 02/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Bottai, Carlo, 2015. "Open Innovation in a Model à la Hotelling," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201526, University of Turin.
- Boshoff, Willem & Frübing, Stefan & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2015. "Information exchange through non-binding advance price announcements: An antitrust analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-060, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich, 2015. "The settlement procedure in EC cartel cases: An empirical assesment," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich, 2015. "The duration of the EC merger control process: Determinants and the impact of the 2004 merger regulation reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-063, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- M. Savioli & L. Zirulia, 2015. "Add-on pricing: theory and evidence from the cruise industry," Working Papers wp1026, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ho, Katherine & Lee, Robin S., 2015. "Insurer Competition in Health Care Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Polyakova, 2015. "Regulation of Insurance with Adverse Selection and Switching Costs: Evidence from Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 21541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharina Huesmann & Wanda Mimra, 2015. "Quality provision and reporting when health care services are multi-dimensional and quality signals imperfect," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/221, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Hyland, Marie, 2015. "Restructuring European Electricity Markets ? A Panel Data Analysis," Papers WP504, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Fumiko Hayashi & Grace B Li & Zhu Wang, 2015. "Innovation, Deregulation, and the Life Cycle of a Financial Service Industry," IMF Working Papers 15/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Dürr, Niklas S. & Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2015. "Deregulation, competition, and consolidation: The case of the German interurban bus industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-061, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dürr, Niklas S. & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2015. "Competition in the German interurban bus industry: A snapshot two years after liberalization," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-062, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.