Report NEP-COM-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno, 2014. "Innovation and imitation incentives in dynamic duopoly," MPRA Paper 59453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steffen Ahrens & Inske Pirschel & Dennis J. Snower, 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2014. "Incentive for adoption of new technology in duopoly under absolute and relative profit maximization," MPRA Paper 59069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iván Arribas & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2014. "Multiproduct trading with a common agent under complete information: Existence and characterization of Nash equilibrium," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0614, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Jason R. Blevins & Garrett T. Senney, 2014. "Dynamic Selection and Distributional Bounds on Search Costs in Dynamic Unit-Demand Models," Working Papers 14-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Stella, 2014. "The Magnitude of Menu Costs: A Structural Estimation," 2014 Meeting Papers 436, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kabiraj, Tarun & Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2014. "Strategic outsourcing with technology transfer under price competition," MPRA Paper 59353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralitza Nikolaeva, 2014. "Post-shakeout Performance, Survivor Bias and the Meaning of Success," Working Papers Series 2 14-04, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Lim, Seonyoung & Choi, Kangsik, 2014. "Strategic Subsidy Policies with Endogenous Choice of Competition Mode," MPRA Paper 59462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Immordino & Michele Polo, 2013. "Antitrust, Legal Standards and Investment," IEFE Working Papers 54, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Marvao, Catarina & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2014. "What Do We Know about the Effectiveness of Leniency Policies? A Survey of the Empirical and Experimental Evidence," SITE Working Paper Series 28, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Edmond Baranes & Thomas Cortade & Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2014. "Merger control on two-sided markets: is there need for an efficiency defense?," Working Papers 14-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2014.
- Esteves, Luiz A., 2014.
"Inovações Não Drásticas: Patentes, Difusão Tecnológica e Antitruste
[Non Drastic Innovations: Patents, Technological Diffusion, and Antitrust]," MPRA Paper 58285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alfredo Martín Oliver & Sonia Ruano Pardo & Vicente Salas Fumás, 2014. "Productivity and welfare: an application to the Spanish banking industry," Working Papers 1426, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hideki Murakami, 2009. "Low-Cost Entry, Inter-Firm Rivalry, and Welfare Implications in US Large Air Markets," Discussion Papers 2009-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Achim I. Czerny & Anming Zhang, 2014. "Third-degree Price Discrimination in the Presence of Congestion Externality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-140/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Attar, Andrea & Mariotti, Thomas & Salanié, François, 2014. "Multiple Contracting in Insurance Markets," IDEI Working Papers 839, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2016.
- Melisande Cardona & Bertin Martens, 2014. "Supply-side barriers to cross-border e-commerce in the EU Digital Single Market," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2014-13, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michael Fritsch & Javier Changoluisa, 2014. "New Business Formation and the Productivity of Manufacturing Incumbents: Effects and Mechanisms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.