Report NEP-COM-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Bourreau & Joeffrey Drouard, 2014. "Progressive entry and the incentives to invest in alternative infrastructures," Post-Print hal-01016366, HAL.
- Alexander Zerrahn & Daniel Huppmann, 2014. "Network Expansion to Mitigate Market Power: How Increased Integration Fosters Welfare," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1380, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bjørndal, Mette & Gribkovskaia, Victoria & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "Market Power in a Power Market with Transmission Constraints," Discussion Papers 2014/29, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Florian Leon, 2015. "Measuring competition in banking: A critical review of methods," Working Papers halshs-01015794, HAL.
- Bellón, Carlos, 2014. "Bank Competition, Borrower Competition and Interest Rates," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-14-03, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Florian Leon, 2014. "Bank Competition and Credit Constraints in Developing Countries: New Evidence," Working Papers halshs-01015810, HAL.
- O'Toole, Conor & Ryan, Robert & McCann, Fergal, 2014. "Does Bank Market Power Affect SME Financing Constraints?," Papers RB2014/1/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro, 2014. "Propensity to patent, R&D and market competition : dynamic spillovers of innovation leaders and followers," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1412, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ronald A. Cass, 2014. "Patent litigants, patent quality, and software: lessons from the smartphone wars," ICER Working Papers 05-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Georg von Graevenitz & Stefan Wagner, 2014. "Conflict Resolution, Public Goods and Patent Thickets," Working Papers 49, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Noemí Pulido Pavón & Luis Palma Martos, 2014. "Effectiveness of Intellectual Property Regimes: 2006-2011," GEMF Working Papers 2014-12, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2014. "Hospital Mergers with Regulated Prices," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 21/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Svetlana Suslova, 2014. "The Quasi-Markets Of Social Services: The Competitiveness Of Russian Nonprofit Organizations Against For-Profit Organizations And Public Providers," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tamura, Masaoki, 2014. "Margin Rate Rule : A New Drug Pricing Policy in Japan," IIR Working Paper 14-03, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zuzana Brokesova & Cary Deck & Jana Peliova, 2014. "Experimenting with Behavior Based Pricing," Working Papers 14-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- L. Lambertini & J. Poyago-Theotoky & A. Tampieri, 2014. "Cournot Competition and “Green” Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Papers wp951, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Evan Starr & Natarajan Balasubramanian & Mariko Sakakibara, 2014. "Enforcing Covenants Not To Compete: The Life-Cycle Impact On New Firms," Working Papers 14-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.