Report NEP-COM-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro Saporiti & German Coloma, 2009. "Bertrand's price competition in markets with fixed costs," RCER Working Papers 549, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & Francois Salanie, 2009. "Non-Exclusive Competition in the Market for Lemons," LERNA Working Papers 09.13.289, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Aditi Sengupta, 2009. "Environmental Regulation and Industry Dynamics," Departmental Working Papers 0903, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2009. "The Organization of the Innovation Industry: Entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists and Oligopolists," Working Paper Series 783, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Oecd, 2009. "Integration and Competition between Transport and Logistics Businesses," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/8, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2009. "Competitive Interaction between Airports, Airlines and High-Speed Rail," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/7, OECD Publishing.
- Gropp, Reint Eberhard & Corvoisier, Sandrine, 2009. "Contestability, Technology and Banking," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2009. "Patent Disclosure and R&D Competition in Pharmaceuticals," DISA Working Papers 0902, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Jun 2009.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Epperson, James E., 2009. "An Examination of the Market Structure of the U.S. Produce Industry," Faculty Series 50259, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.