Report NEP-COM-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00371847_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosa Branca Esteves, 2009. "A Survey on the Economics of Behaviour-Based Price Discrimination," NIPE Working Papers 5/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Jan Bena, 2009. "The Effect of Credit Rationing on the Shape of the Competition-Innovation Relationship," FMG Discussion Papers dp629, Financial Markets Group.
- Donja Darai & Jens Grosser & Nadja Trhal, 2009. "Patents versus Subsidies – A Laboratory Experiment," SOI - Working Papers 0905, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Geza Sapi & Irina Suleymanova, 2009. "Beef up Your Competitor: A Model of Advertising Cooperation between Internet Search Engines," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 870, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kiho Yoon, 2009. "Optimal quality scores in sponsored search auctions: Full extraction of advertisers' surplus," Discussion Paper Series 0904, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Carlos, del Cacho, 2009. "The Economics of Software Products: an Example of Market Failure," MPRA Paper 14343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2009. "Credit market competition and the nature of firms," Staff Reports 366, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Delis, Manthos D & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2009. "The joint estimation of bank-level market power and efficiency," MPRA Paper 14040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaj Schmidt, 2008. "Foreign Bank Entry: The Stability Implications of Greenfield Entry vs. Acquisition," FMG Discussion Papers dp623, Financial Markets Group.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis, 2009. "Bank-Level Estimates of Market Power," Working Papers 93, Bank of Greece.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin5010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Huppmann & Franziska Holz, 2009. "A Model for the Global Crude Oil Market Using a Multi-Pool MCP Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 869, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:lat:legeco:2009-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lat:legeco:2009-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lei Fang, 2009. "Entry barriers, competition, and technology adoption," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.