Report NEP-COM-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Kok, Christoffer & Bikker, Jacob A. & Van Rixtel, Adrian, 2008. "Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0885, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "The R&D Investment-Uncertainty Relationship: Do Competition and Firm Size Matter?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kurt Niquidet & Glen O'Kelly, 2008. "Forest-Mill Integration: A Transaction Costs Perspective," Working Papers 2008-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vijaya Ramachandran & Manju Kedia Shah & Gaiv Tata, 2007. "How Does Influence-Peddling Impact Industrial Competition? Evidence from Enterprise Surveys in Africa," Working Papers 127, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:0803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore