Report NEP-COM-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2007. "When is Seller Price Setting with Linear Fees Optimal for Intermediaries?," Diskussionsschriften dp0706, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Benjamin H. Liebman & Wesley W. Wilson, 2007. "Trade Policy and Market Power: The Case of the US Steel Industry," NBER Working Papers 13671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Kato, Takao & Morita, Hodika, 2007. "Discrete Innovation, Continuous Improvement, and Competitive Pressure," Working Papers 104-27, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Andras Niedermayer, 2007. "On Platforms, Incomplete Contracts, and Open Source Software," Diskussionsschriften dp0707, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2007. "Venture Capitalists, Asymmetric Information and Ownership in the Innovation Process," MPRA Paper 6265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Arguello & María Clara Lozano, 2007. "Agricultural sector and competition in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004368, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Felix Höffler & Sebastian Kranz, 2007. "Legal Unbundling can be a Golden Mean between Vertical Integration and Separation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jose Apesteguia & Steffen Huck & Jörg Oechssler & Simon Weidenholzer, 2007. "Imitation and the Evolution of Walrasian Behavior: Theoretically Fragile but Behaviorally Robust," Working Papers 0461, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Facundo Albornoz, 2007. "Subsidy Competition and the Mode of FDI: Acquisition vs Greenfield," Discussion Papers 05-15R, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.