Report NEP-COM-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jill R. Horwitz & Austin Nichols, 2007. "What Do Nonprofits Maximize? Nonprofit Hospital Service Provision and Market Ownership Mix," NBER Working Papers 13246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yurko, Anna, 2006. "How Does Income Inequality Affect Market Outcomes in Vertically Differentiated Markets?," MPRA Paper 4028, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2007.
- Anna Glaser, 2007. "The Impact of Mergers on Regional Systems - The Case of North Carolina," NEURUS papers neurusp95, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Godlewski, Christophe, 2007. "The design of bank loan syndicates in Emerging Markets Economies," MPRA Paper 4020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Traù, 2007. "La "questione dimensionale" come problema organizzativo," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).