Report NEP-COM-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jill R. Horwitz, 2005. "Does Corporate Ownership Matter? Service Provision in the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 11376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Huckman, 2005. "Hospital Integration and Vertical Consolidation: An Analysis of Acquisitions in New York State," NBER Working Papers 11379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Francisco Rodríguez Fernández, 2005. "The determinants of bank margins revisited: A note on the effects of diversification," ThE Papers 05/11, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 11393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0505013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kishore Gawande & Pravin Krishna & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2005. "Lobbying Competition Over Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 11371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.