Report NEP-COM-2005-04-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel F. M. Canoy & Jan C. van Ours & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2005. "The Economics of Books," CESifo Working Paper Series 1414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Rune Straume, 2005. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 1439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Eiji Fujii, 2005. "Cross-Country Relative Price Volatility: Effects of Market Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1456, CESifo Group Munich.
- Erwan Morellec & Alexei Zdhanov, 2004. "The Dynamics of Mergers and Acquisitions," FAME Research Paper Series rp126, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:426 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0504024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore