Report NEP-COM-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qing Gong, Yang, 2004. "Entry, Exit and the Dynamics of Productivity Growth in Chinese Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers wp284, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Noriyuki Yanagawa & Ryoko Oki, 2004. ""A Case Study about Corporate Revival Process: Snow Brand Milk Products"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-105, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Beth Ahlering, 2004. "The Impact Of Regulatory Stringency On The Foreign Direct Investment Of Global Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers wp280, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Christel Lane & Jocelyn Probert, 2004. "Between The Global And The Local: A Comparison Of The British And German Clothing Industry," Working Papers wp283, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0428 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olmos, L. & Neuhoff, K., 2004. "‘Definition of a Balancing Point for Electricity Transmission Contracts’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0424, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sigurdson, Jon, 2004. "The Sony-Ericsson Endeavour, Part I," EIJS Working Paper Series 190, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Andersson, Ola & Wengström, Erik, 2004. "Do Antitrust Laws Facilitate Collusion? Experimental Evidence on Costly Communication in Duopolies," Working Papers 2004:14, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 13 Sep 2004.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Muthukumara Mani & Richard Damania, 2003. "The Persistence of Corruption and Regulatory Compliance Failures; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 03/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Green, R., 2004. "‘Did English Generators Play Cournot? Capacity Withholding in the Electricity Pool’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0425, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mota, R.L., 2004. "‘Comparing Brazil and USA electricity performance; what was the impact of privatisation?’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0423, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andrea Ciffolilli, 2004. "The Economics of Open Source Hijacking and Declining Quality of Digital Information Resources: A Case for Copyleft," Development and Comp Systems 0404008, EconWPA, revised 30 Apr 2004.
- Gianni De Nicolo & John H. Boyd, 2003. "Bank Risk-Taking and Competition Revisited," IMF Working Papers 03/114, International Monetary Fund.