Report NEP-COM-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Arestis & Santonu Basu, 2004. "Financial Globalization and Regulation," International Finance 0401003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Luis Guasch & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Stephane Straub, 2004. "Renegotiation of Concession Contracts in Latin America," ESE Discussion Papers 103, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Matthew J. Baker & Brendan M. Cunningham, 2004. "Court Decisions and Equity Markets: Estimating the Value of Copyright Protection," Departmental Working Papers 4, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:381 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joao Carlos Correia Leitao, 2004. "Optimal Divisionalization for Selling Networks of Cable Television Services," Industrial Organization 0403004, EconWPA.
- Constantinos I. Chlomoudis & Apostolos V. Karalis & Athanasios A. Pallis, 2003. "Port Reorganisation And The Worlds Of Production Theory," Industrial Organization 0310003, EconWPA, revised 13 Oct 2003.
- Zulima Fernandez & Ana Maria Romero Martinez & Elena Vazquez Inchausti, 2004. "Have Spanish Companies Built Greater Entrepreneurship After Privatization?," Business Economics Working Papers wb040303, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.