Report NEP-COM-2003-05-29This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hubert Ooghe & Tine De Langhe & Jan Camerlynck, 2003. "Profile Of Multiple Versus Single Acquirers And Their Targets: A Research Note," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:254 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcel Boyer & Éric Gravel, 2003. "Real Options at Bell Canada," CIRANO Project Reports 2003rp-01, CIRANO.
- Emmanuel Dechenaux & Brent Goldfarb & Scott A. Shane & Marie C. Thursby, 2003. "Appropriability and the timing of innovation: Evidence from MIT inventions," NBER Working Papers 9735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saphores, Jean-Daniel & Gravel, Éric & Bernard, Jean-Thomas, 2003. "Environmental Impact Assessment and Investment under Uncertainty. An Application to Power Grid Interconnection," Cahiers de recherche 0303, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- M. Shahe Emran & M. Imam Alam & Forhad Shilpi, 2003. "After the "License Raj": Economic Liberalization and Aggregate Private Investment in India," Development and Comp Systems 0305002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2003.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Stuart J.H. Graham & Dietmar Harhoff, 2003. "Prospects for Improving U.S. Patent Quality via Post-grant Opposition," NBER Working Papers 9731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003217 is not listed on IDEAS anymore