Report NEP-CNA-2021-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George A. Alessandria & Shafaat Y. Khan & Armen Khederlarian & Kim J. Ruhl & Joseph B. Steinberg, 2021. "Trade-Policy Dynamics: Evidence from 60 Years of U.S.-China Trade," NBER Working Papers 29122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael S. Delgado & Meilin Ma & H. Holly Wang, 2021. "Exploring Spatial Price Relationships: The Case of African Swine Fever in China," NBER Working Papers 29141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qiaoyi Chen & Zhao Chen & Zhikuo Liu & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Daniel Xu, 2021. "Regulating Conglomerates in China: Evidence from an Energy Conservation Program," NBER Working Papers 29066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huiwen Gong & Robert Hassink & Cassandra Wang, 2021. "Strategic coupling and regional resilience in times of uncertainty: the industrial chain chief model in Zhejiang, China," PEGIS geo-disc-2021_06, Institute for Economic Geography and GIScience, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Syngjoo Choi & Byung-Yeon Kim & Jungmin Lee & Sokbae Lee, 2021. "Why North Korean Refugees are Reluctant to Compete: The Roles of Cognitive Ability," Papers 2108.08097, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2023.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Jong-Rong Chen & Britta Glennon & Nikolas Zolas, 2021. "Does Offshoring Production Reduce Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence from Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 29117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jianchoun Dou, 2021. "Variety, Fertility, and Long-term Economic Growth," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2021020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).