Report NEP-CNA-2021-04-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuan Xu & Yanrui Wu & Yongli Shi, 2021. "Emission Reduction and Foreign Direct Investment Nexus in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 21-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Qiao Wang & Xiuyan Liu & Sam Hak Kan Tang & Cong Du, 2021. "Land Use Policy and Employment Growth- Evidence from China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 21-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ning Ma & Yanrui Wu & Jianxin Wu, 2021. "Urban Growth and Aggregate Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 21-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Yiu Por,, 2021. "Online digital labour platforms in China working conditions, policy issues and prospects," ILO Working Papers 995111092302676, International Labour Organization.
- Oecd, 2021. "Report on China’s shipbuilding industry and policies affecting it," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 105, OECD Publishing.
- Pramod Kumar Sur & Masaru Sasaki, 2021. "The Persistent Effect of Famine on Present-Day China: Evidence from the Billionaires," Papers 2104.00935, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Walker, Robert. & Yang, Lichao., 2021. "China's move to measuring relative poverty implications for social protection," ILO Working Papers 995111593302676, International Labour Organization.
- Alan de Bromhead & Alan Fernihough & Markus Lampe & Kevin HjortshÃ¸j Oâ€™Rourke, 2021. "Four Great Asian Trade Collapses," Working Papers 20210063, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Apr 2021.