Report NEP-CNA-2020-05-11This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto F. Alesina & Marlon Seror & David Y. Yang & Yang You & Weihong Zeng, 2020. "Persistence Despite Revolutions," NBER Working Papers 27053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Karabulut, Gokhan & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin & Doker, Asli Cansin, 2020. "Inter-country Distancing, Globalisation and the Coronavirus Pandemic," MERIT Working Papers 2020-018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- J. Su & Q. Zhong, 2020. "Stocks Vote with Their Feet: Can a Piece of Paper Document Fights the COVID-19 Pandemic?," Papers 2005.02034, arXiv.org.
- Daniel Berkowitz, 2020. "Declining Market Competition in China," Working Paper 6897, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Chang Ma & John H. Rogers & Sili Zhou, 2019. "The Effect of the China Connect," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-087, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jian Chu & Raymond Fisman & Songtao Tan & Yongxiang Wang, 2020. "Hometown Ties and the Quality of Government Monitoring: Evidence from Rotation of Chinese Auditors," NBER Working Papers 27032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hu, Weinian, 2020. "Dinner for three - EU, China and the US around the geographical indications table," CEPS Papers 26988, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Wang, Hao & Fidrmuc, Jan & Luo, Qi, 2020. "A spatial analysis of inward FDI and rural-urban wage inequality: Evidence from China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 522, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Toro Hardy, Alfredo, 2020. "The technological contest between China and the United States," GLO Discussion Paper Series 521, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Hsu, Wen-Tai & Lu, Yi & Luo, Xuan & Zhu, Lianming, 2020. "Foreign Direct Investment and Industrial Agglomeration: Evidence from China," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 11-2020, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.