Report NEP-CNA-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azarhoushang, Behzad & Wu, Jennifer Pédussel & Zaroki, Shahryar, 2019. "Chinese regional inequality and sectoral foreign direct investment," IPE Working Papers 119/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Sebastian Horn & Carmen M. Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2019. "China’s Overseas Lending," NBER Working Papers 26050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland, Gerard & Yang, David Y., 2019. "China's lost generation: Changes in beliefs and their intergenerational transmission," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2019. "E-commerce as a Potential New Engine for Growth in Asia," IMF Working Papers 19/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Abhin Kakkad & Harsh Vasoya & Arnab K. Ray, 2019. "Regularities in stock markets," Papers 1907.00371, arXiv.org.
- Hao Wei & Ran Yuan & Laixun Zhao, 2019. "Cultural Factors and Study Destinations of International Students," Discussion Paper Series DP2019-15, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley & Raschky, Paul A. & Tierney, Michael J., 2019. "Is favoritism a threat to Chinese aid effectiveness? A subnational analysis of Chinese development projects," Kiel Working Papers 2134, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).