Report NEP-CNA-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wei Chen & Xilu Chen & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Zheng Song, 2019. "A Forensic Examination of China's National Accounts," NBER Working Papers 25754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nanak Kakwani & Shi Li & Xiaobing Wang & Mengbing Zhu, 2018. "Evaluating the effectiveness of the rural minimum living standard guarantee (Dibao) programme in China," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 222018, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Alicia García-Herrero, 2019. "Europe in the midst of China-US strategic competition: What are the European Union's options?," Working Papers 30222, Bruegel.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2019. "The Curious Case of the Missing Defaults," Working Paper Series rwp19-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- h.c. Clemens Fuest & Felix Hugger & Samina Sultan & Jing Xing, 2019. "Chinese acquisitions abroad: are they different?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Tian Xiong, 2018. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Regional Innovation Capacity in China," EIIW Discussion paper disbei247, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Fetzer, Thiemo & Schwarz, Carlo, 2019. "Tariffs and Politics: Evidence from Trump’s Trade Wars," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 407, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Yuanxin Li & Samuel Brazys & Alexander Dukalskis, 2019. "Building Bridges or Breaking Bonds? The Belt and Road Initiative and Foreign Aid Competition," Working Papers 201906, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.