Report NEP-CNA-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li & Jianguo Wang, 2019. "Unequal Migration and Urbanisation Gains in China," Working Papers 1903, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Margit Molnar & Jiangyuan Lu, 2019. "State-owned firms behind China’s corporate debt," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1536, OECD Publishing.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Wu, Zhang, 2018. "Price Rigidity in China: Empirical Results at Home and Abroad," MPRA Paper 92013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Qing & Gan, Jingyun & Wang, Shuwan & Chong, Terence Tai Leung, 2018. "The Effects of Trading Suspensions in China," MPRA Paper 92037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2019. "The US-China trade dispute: A macro perspective," CAMA Working Papers 2019-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2019. "How Would a Slowdown in the People's Republic of China Affect its Trading Partners?," Discussion papers 19002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wilko Bolt & Kostas Mavromatis & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2019. "The Global Macroeconomics of a Trade War. The EAGLE model on the US-China trade conflict," DNB Working Papers 623, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael Plummer, 2019. "China Should Join the New Trans-Pacific Partnership," Policy Briefs PB19-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.