Report NEP-CNA-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alicia García-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2018. "How big is China’s digital economy?," Policy Briefs 25724, Bruegel.
- Deng, Quheng & Ma, Xinxin, 2018. "The Dynamics of Informal Employment in Urban China," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Barnett, William & Hu, Mingzhi & Wang, Xue, 2018. "Does the Utilization of Information Communication Technology Promote Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Rural China," MPRA Paper 86479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badi Baltagi & Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2018. "Contagious Exporting and Foreign Ownership: Evidence from Firms in Shanghai using a Bayesian Spatial Bivariate Probit Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 211, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Neidhardt, Jan & Siepmann, Ute & Yu, Xiaomin, 2018. "WeChat - using social media for the assessment of tourist preferences for environmental improvements in China," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 09-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Andrea Carriero & Francesco Corsello & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2018. "The global component of inflation volatility," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1170, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zhang Chen-guang & Zhang Ting & Fu Jia-hui, 2018. "Characteristics of Association Words about Love among Tibetan College Students in China," Working papers 015, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.